Why choose the most cost-efficient and safest method of sludge removal?
- The ground sludge remover has dimensions that allow it to be easily transported to the location. The ground sludge remover fits on a normal trailer and simple lifting gear can hoist it from the trailer on to the water. That's how easy loading is.
- The ground sludge remover is set up as a floating pontoon and allows sludge to be cleaned while the pond clarification system is in operation The body of water does not have to be drained.
- The ground sludge remover is remote-controlled and the standard version can be operated by a person standing at the water’s edge. This means that fewer people are needed and they can work safely; labour is reduced even further with semi-automatic and automatic versions.
- The cleaning equipment that sucks up the sludge is highly efficient and can handle high sludge concentrations. As a result, less of the sludge-water mixture is sent for further treatment in sedimentation tanks or in centrifuges.
- The ground sludge remover is remote-controlled, floats on the surface as a pontoon and has gentle cleaning equipment. Use of the ground sludge remover is very hygienic and does not pose the risk of damaging the pond or its sealing layers.