Many of the ground sludge remover’s components can be altered at the customer’s request. Try out our configuration tool or get in touch with us directly. We’ll be delighted to put together a ground sludge remover perfectly attuned to your needs and will gladly draw up a quote for you.
The standard version of the ground sludge remover is remote-controlled. The following functions can be controlled.
- Starting up the ground sludge cleaner
- Moving forward and changing directions
- Switching the feed pump on and off
- Raising and lowering the cleaning device
- Switching the feed screw on and off
- Operating the balancing float.
The semi-automatic version of the ground sludge remover also has the following functions:
- Measuring sludge concentrations in the sludge-water mixture
- Automatically adjusting the cleaning depth
- Identifying the cleaning direction and continuous cleaning of paths
- Automatically recognising the edge of the pool and other obstructions.
The fully automatic ground sludge remover also has all of the benefits of a semi-automatic model plus a satellite-based positioning system. This system can provide fully automated cleaning of ponds in full or part using a previously determined cleaning pattern.
We also offer the option of a fish-friendly cleaning device for ponds with high fish density.
The standard version is made to the following specifications:
|0,6 bis 3,0 m (up to 6 m, depending on the design)
|40 - 60 m³/h
|4 motors each at 2,5 kW